Seeing the Windsurfing Pros in action at the BWA’s (British Wavesailing Association) UK Wave Tour, Rhosneigr, keep a look out for 21014 dates to be announced soon!!Continue Reading → Share
- Sailing As you’d expect Anglesey has a proud and significant sea-faring history and it offers fantastic sailing conditions all around the Island
- Coasteering Swimming, jumping, diving, climbing and scrambling are all part of Coasteering
- Surfing Anglesey is a notorious hot spot for surfing, windsurfing and kite surfing with Rhosneigr claiming the title of the adrenalin capital of the Island!
- Canoeing and Kayaking Canoeing and kayaking is a fabulous way to explore the Anglesey coastline
- Diving With crystal clear water, plenty of wrecks and reefs to explore, as well as a profusion of marine life, divers have the ultimate underwater experience.
- Fishing Anglesey offers superb year round angling opportunities.
- Pleasure Cruises Want to see the Island from a different perspective then hop on a boat to explore the coastline