Dive in! With crystal clear water, plenty of wrecks and reefs to explore, as well as a profusion of marine life, divers have the ultimate underwater experience.
It is estimated there are over 1,200 wrecks off the Island but only 350 sites are registered including the Royal Mary which was owned by King Charles II and sunk in 1675, as well as a number of U Boats that were sunk off the northern coast during the Second World War.
There are dives to match all abilities and diving schools on Anglesey which offer a wide range of services including tuition and training, equipment hire and servicing, together with boat charter.
If you want to explore the hidden side of Anglesey, here are some useful contacts:
- Anglesey Divers in Holyhead, 01407 764545
- Cirrus Charter boat from Amlwch, 01407 830278
- Diving Services (Anglesey) in Trearddur Bay, 01407 860318
- Julie-Anne Charters from Amlwch, 01407 831210
- Lamlash Charters from Amlwch, 01407 830278
- SBS RIB Charter, Trearddur Bay, 01407 740083
- Quest Diving, Menai Bridge, 01248 716923